How restore macbook battery life - check, About mac notebook batteries – apple supportlearn battery mac notebook including optimize battery life, … graphics performance. About Mac notebook batteries – Apple SupportLearn more about the battery in your Mac notebook including how to optimize the battery life, … Graphics performance Solved: reset onboard chip macbook, How reset onboard chip macbook battery? instructions short battery reset onboard chip.. How do I reset the onboard chip to my MacBook battery? it gives instructions on a way to short out the battery and reset the onboard chip. Restore life laptop' battery - mac os hints, I restore partially duration battery ibook. 1hr 30m. lasts hours. ' .. I've found a way to restore partially the duration of the battery of my iBook. It used to last 1hr 30m. Now it lasts more than two hours. Here's how I did it.
No comments:
Post a Comment